Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Qabala vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Qabala vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Qabala vs Kastamonu, Turkey
Qabala vs Keszthely, Hungary
Qabala vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Vaernes, Norway
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Takada, Japan
Urbana, Oh vs Homer, Ak
Makokou vs Cozzo Spadaro
Gardermoen vs Magaria
Wairakei vs Darlington, Sc
- The distance between Qabala, Azerbaijan and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,797 km or 2,981 mi.
- To reach Qabala in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 246.9° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Qabala bearing 195° or SSW .
- Qabala has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Qabala is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 26.2 °C (47.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Qabala. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 548.3 mm (21.6 in) more which is equivalent to 548.3 l/m² (13.46 US gal/ft²) or 5,483,000 l/ha (586,169 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.6° higher in Qabala than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Qabala relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Qabala
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Qabala vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Qabala vs Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa
Qabala vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Qabala vs Pana, Il, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kalamata, Greece
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Caparao, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bandar Lengeh, Iran
Charshangngy vs Sao Simao
Melbourne (airport) vs Shiraz
Turiacu vs Mogadishu
Wynyard, Sk vs Yerbent
Qabala vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Qabala
- Mahackala, Russia - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) N
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) WNW
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) NW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 64.1 kms (39.9 miles) WNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 38.3 kms (23.8 miles) SSW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) SW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo