| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Qabala in May is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101mm (4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Qabala May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Qabala, Azerbaijan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Qabala:
- Mahackala, Russia - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) N
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) WNW
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) NW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 64.1 kms (39.9 miles) WNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 38.3 kms (23.8 miles) SSW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) SW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW