| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Qabala in July is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Qabala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Qabala, Azerbaijan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Qabala:
- Mahackala, Russia - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) N
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) WNW
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) NW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 64.1 kms (39.9 miles) WNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 38.3 kms (23.8 miles) SSW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) SW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) SW